Food and Nutrition
Peace and Nonviolence
Trees and Forests
Books on Ecological Psychology
- Ecopsychology edited by
Theodore Roszak, Mary Gomes and Allen Kanner
- Essays addressing the connections between the human mind and
the natural world.
- Forests by Robert Pogue
- An exploration of the role of forests in Western thought.
- A Place in Space by
- Essays exploring the importance of place to our sense of
ourselves and the world.
- Towards a Transpersonal
Ecology by Warwick Fox
- Brings together transpersonal psychology and ecology to
develop a new ecophilosophy
- Uncommon Ground: Rethinking
the Human Place in Nature edited by William Cronon
- Pushes us to a deeper understanding of the environmental
implications of our views about nature.
- The Voice of the Earth by
- Introduces ecopsychology, the study of relationship between
the individual and the earth.